I came across with the Silva Method more than 30 years ago, when I was a student at the beginning of my career.
I met an argentinean family that brought the system and started to teach it right away in spanish. Since then I used in my life and it helped me.
The Silva Method is the name given to a self help program developed by José Silva, which claims to increase an individual’s IQ and sense of personal well-being through relaxation and by developing their higher brain functions. Proponents believe that it can improve a person’s self image, allow them to think in a clearer manner.
The method consists of guided exercises, starting with teaching you how to put yourself in a relaxed state, which we call the “alpha level.”
With practice, you become more in tune with your self and your surroundings. Each exercise leads you to greater awareness and an increased ability to focus your thoughts.
This newfound ability allows you to solve everyday problems, to gain a better perspective of your life, and manifest your desires.
By using the basic building blocks of the Silva Method, desire, belief, and expectancy, you can achieve personal greatness.
This system uses Affirmations for Self-worth. we enforce good feelings and acknowledge our strengths through positive words. We can think them or say them aloud, depending on our situation. As we use them, we are, literally, changing our thought patterns and altering our own beliefs.
Positive affirmations become part of your being, here are some that can boost your self-esteem:
- “I am a unique and valuable person.”
- “I am worthy of love, happiness, success, and the fulfillment of my dreams.”
- “My worth as a human being is unconditional and other people unconditionally like me.”
- “I accept and acknowledge unconditionally my unique personality.”
- “I accept and acknowledge all of my weaknesses and strengths which make me who I am, and I am loved and love limitlessly.”
- “I forgive myself and others for my past and know that my own worth is not determined by anything I have ever done or said.”
- “I am a unique expression of love and light and I choose to be exactly who I am.”
- “I can do anything I set out to do.”
- “If I try, I know I will succeed, even if it isn’t easy.”
- “I believe that I can learn and achieve anything.”
- “I can trust myself, completely, to create my own, unique story.”
- “I am highly creative, intelligent, wise, attractive, energetic, and smart.”
- “I trust my own judgment.”
- “I know what is best for me and I choose to do things that are good for myself and which make me happy.”
- “I am fully capable of handling my own life and taking care of myself.”
- “Whatever I dream I can achieve because I have what it takes.”
- “I am witty and wise. I can do anything.”
- “My mind is sharp and ready to learn.”
- “I know I am capable, smart and good at making decisions.”
- “Just because I don’t know everything, or sometimes make a mistake, doesn’t mean I am not intelligent.”
- “I forgive myself, and I know that I am as smart as anyone.”
- “I am not worried, I know I can learn anything, and I am already considered intelligent by others.”
- “I realize I am intelligent and other people know I am, also.”
- “I am not afraid to show my true intelligence in any situation.”
- “I am grateful for my mind and I love how smart and creative I am.”
- “I am beautiful just the way I am.”
- “I am attractive and radiate confidence and sexiness.”
- “My self-worth does not hinge on what society deems beautiful. I am gorgeous in my own right.”
- “I exude sexiness and charm.”
- “I feel healthy, youthful and beautiful with each step I take.”
- “I am a beautiful person, inside and out.”
- “My body is strong and healthy, and I love it exactly as it is.”
- “I wish to be exactly as I am, and I feel good about myself.”
- “I love feeling confident and sexy, because I know I look good.”
THE CARD THAT KEEPS YOU ON TRACK uses affirmations that keep you focus, give you strength and empower yourself. Say them loud, read them often and you will feel and believe that they are part of you.